Learn about Sangster Elementary!
ENGAGE * INSPIRE * THRIVE
The vision of Sangster Elementary School is to . . .
- Value and recognize every member of the school community.
- Create a collaborative teaching culture.
- Create a stimulating environment that contributes to a high level of performance and achievement.
- Provide a challenging and appropriate curriculum to achieve The FCPS Portrait of a Graduate.
- Implement strategies for improving student achievement.
- Infuse technology throughout the curriculum.
- Develop a process of continuous school improvement.
- Monitor every student’s progress.
We are committed to . . .
- Student success: “We are only as successful as our least successful student.”
- Learning is a process.
- Focus on the whole student in a safe and caring environment.
- School-wide collaboration.
- High standards—raise the bar, never give up, recognize success, and reach potential.
- Home-school parent partnerships.
- Safe and caring school environment
2017-18 Annual Report
What's for Breakfast Today?View today's school breakfast menu
What's for Lunch Today?View today's school lunch menu
School Payments Made Easy
From the cafeteria to the classroom, pay anytime, anywhere from your computer or smartphone.