ENGAGE * INSPIRE * THRIVE
The vision of Sangster Elementary School is to . . .
- Value and recognize every member of the school community.
- Create a collaborative teaching culture.
- Create a stimulating environment that contributes to a high level of performance and achievement.
- Provide a challenging and appropriate curriculum to achieve The FCPS Portrait of a Graduate.
- Implement strategies for improving student achievement.
- Infuse technology throughout the curriculum.
- Develop a process of continuous school improvement.
- Monitor every student’s progress.
FCPS School Profile
We are committed to . . .
- Student success: “We are only as successful as our least successful student.”
- Learning is a process.
- Focus on the whole student in a safe and caring environment.
- School-wide collaboration.
- High standards—raise the bar, never give up, recognize success, and reach potential.
- Home-school parent partnerships.
- Safe and caring school environment
Sangster ES Staff
What's for Breakfast Today?
What's for Lunch Today?
School Payments Made Easy
From the cafeteria to the classroom, pay anytime, anywhere from your computer or smartphone.